Heritage Family Law is always looking for their next great team member.
First, you should understand that we believe “All Real Wealth Is Biological”. That means we think of our employees as our partners in vision and execution and that they are our greatest asset. We actually like one another, and work to support each other’s lives and choices. Additionally, we work as a team, which allows meeting crisis head on and with surgical precision.
As a fast growing firm there are a few things we value in our team members:
- Great people and relationship skills – Without this, you cannot succeed.
- Excellent reputation – That speaks to integrity and hard work
- Initiative – as in problem-solving skills and an “I can handle this” attitude
- Tech savvy – we love our managing attorney, but he is hopeless when it comes to the latest software and programs, which makes tech skills in high demand.
- Creative – there are always several ways to solve problems or meet challenges and we love out of the box, innovative thinkers.
- Compassion – This is family law. That means you have to be able to express compassion and understanding without taking on the client’s stress.
- A desire to be the best in their field – We believe that commitment to excellence is a dying thing. At Heritage Family Law, we are bringing it back to life.
We are always adding new team members. If you are a law student looking for a career position, a paralegal who needs an A class team, or an attorney who wants to add their skills to a firm that takes care of their employees and their clients, shoot us an email. We’d love to hear from you.